"The package includes the following procedure-related costs, examination, tests, procedure-related medications and supplies as required and ordered by the physicians while the patient is admitted:
• Single Room accommodation for 2 night in the in-patient ward: Room, Nursing service charges, service charges, regular menu food charge for patient only.
• Doctors’ fees:
• Surgeon and assistant surgeon(s)
• General practitioner after operation
• Physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor
• Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
• Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT, bleeding time, FPG,creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
• Radiological services: chest X-ray (if required)
• Cardiac investigation: EKG (if required)
• Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, Vaser or Liposuction machine (if required))
• Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for procedure after surgery (1 bra, 2 cold hot packs (if required))
• The lab for pathological diagnosis.
• Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
• Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
• 2 night stay for 2 companion/relative of patient in SGH Dubai guest room.
• Meal for 2 companions of the patient.
• Airport Transfers."
"• Surgeon’s fee for consultation and follow up visit
• Medical clearance such as physician fee, other investigating tests as above
• Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
• Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
• Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
• Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
• Other charges not related to the procedure
• Other charges for investigate tests and medications not related to the procedure
• Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
• Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals (charged at normal rates)
• Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
• Take home medications and supplies
• Follow up visit, continuous medications and medical supplies."
"Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package.
• Bleeding disorders
• Patients with underlying severe medical problems that require additional treatment and investigation including but not limited to HIV, hepatitis C, and uncontrolled diabetes